Voltage Regulator IC LM7805, LM7905, LM7812 and LM7912 designed to maintain a constant voltage level. When a consistent, steady, stable voltage is needed, then voltage regulator is the preferred device. Voltage regulator 7805 gives 5 V at output.
It generates a predetermined output voltage that remains constant for any changes in an input voltage or load conditions. It also protects circuits from damages that can occur due to power fluctuations.
PINOUT VOLTAGE REGULATOR 7805
DIFFERENT VOLTAGE REGULATORS
- 7805 denotes +5V output voltage
- 7905 denotes -5V output voltage
- 7812 denotes +12V output voltage
- 7912 denotes -12V output voltage
- Series 78 denotes positive voltage and 05 or 12 as output voltage
- Series 79 denotes negative voltage and 05 or 12 as output voltage
RELAY A ELECTROMECHANICAL SWITCH
BIPOLAR JUNCTION TRANSISTOR BC547