This section tells you, how to use ‘Robot Car App’, designed for Bluetooth control robot car using Arduino and to receive or transmit serial data from Arduino (via Bluetooth HC05 or HC06). Download Robot car apk.
ROBOT CAR APK
Download and Install latest version of Robot car apk. and follow these steps to configure your phone with app.
1. Turn on your android phone Bluetooth and search for the available Bluetooth devices. There you find either HC05 or any other depends on which one you are using.
2. Now enter default password 1234 or 0000 to pair with the Bluetooth HC05 (General method to connect with any other BT device).
3. After successfully pairing your phone with HC05, Now open Robo Car App. You might see this screen, Just click on screen other than dialogue box.
4. Now sets commands like ‘f’ for forward and ‘b’ for backward etc. and click SAVE.
5. Click on “Available BT Devices” and you will see all paired bluetooth devices there, select your BT device you want to connect to. Here I want to connect to HC-06.
6. Now you can click over forward, backward, right and left arrow keys to control your signal. Where forwards sends ‘f’, backward sends ‘b’, right sends ‘r’ and left sends ‘l’.
7. Other than forward, backward you can send custom messages as well. Write your message in text box and click SEND. As well as in this text box you will see all Serial print data.
8. Now if you want you can disconnect your phone with bluetooth HC05 by clicking on DISCONNECT button
ALSO READ: BLUETOOTH CONTROLLED ROBOT CAR USING ARDUINO